To become a member of the BSI please print out and complete the Membership Form and send it with your payment or Direct Debit Form to the BSI office which will give you valid membership from 1st April 2013 until 31st March 2014.
| Membership Type
| Graduate Teacher
|| Level 5
| Accredited Teacher
Level 3 & 4
| Level 1 & 2 not training
Currently enrolled on TT course
|| Family or Group member
| Overseas Associate
BENEFITS OF BSI MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts on all music, CDs and books purchased from the BSI Music Shop
- Regular issues of Ability, the journal of the BSI, which keeps you up to date with events and developments within the Suzuki world in the UK
- Editorial coverage of group events in Ability
- Access to events organised by the BSI and by other groups, including residential summer courses and national concerts in major concert halls in the UK
- 10% discount on musical instrument insurance through Allianz-Cornhill
- Access to Suzuki events throughout the world
Download our latest Membership Form here.
To download the PDF of the Membership Form so you can keep it on your computer for later viewing:
PC: 'Right Click' on the link and select 'Save Target As. . .'
MAC: ALT-Click to launch the Download Manager
If you are having difficulties launching the PDF file, please ensure you have an up to date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking on the link below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader